Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks lee for getting those up and thanks to everyone for your sweet words! he is doing fantastic! he is my fav lil' guy ever! he is such a good boy and yes that is a fleece sweatshirt in the third pic... he will only wear fleece! silly boy!

·
Registered
785 Posts
What a handsome little man!:)
If I remember correctly he is the little boy you found abandoned right?
It is so hard to believe that anyone would not want to keep him.
I would just fall in love with him.
Oh, well it's just like with our Ike.
Sometimes the unplanned events in our lives turn out to be the biggest blessings.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
msboots, i couldn't agree more! nate is def a blessing in my life! he brings me so much joy and cuddles.... all he wants in the morning is to roll over and have me rub his belly! when i get in the shower in the morning, he crawls back into bed and when i come out, he looks at me like "come on mommy! look how cozy i am!" i love to watch him explore and pounce... some times i wonder of he thinks he is a cat. i never would have thought a dog could bring me so much happiness but he has become more then a pet. he is like my child, my companion... hell, he is a better listener then any person i know! he is a very active listener, turning his head side to side with every word i say. a blessing he is and i love every minute i have with him!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts