Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got to thinking about Kona's Chips today with the great pics of Brody, so I looked up their website to invesitgate. When I clicked on locations where you can buy them, the only place in the whole state of Alabama they can be bought is at a Holisitic Veterinary Center that is about 10-15 mintues from my house. I found local Kona's Chips and a holistic vet all in one shot! woo hoo!

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
That is perfect!

I buy them online. Never even checked to see if anyone had them near me.

Once you get them, you'll want to keep them in the freezer and just bring out maybe a week's worth into the refrigerator. No preservatives-which is great. A tip I got here.

Since medical care is even more important than treats, I hope that part works out even if you never get the jerky!!

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
wow! i will def not have it here , maybe in the uk but not in cornwall! (we are at the bottom and have barley any dog shops accept pets at home)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Awesome!!! LUCKY YOU!

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Once you get them, you'll want to keep them in the freezer and just bring out maybe a week's worth into the refrigerator. No preservatives-which is great. A tip I got here.
Thanks for the tip. I would have never thought about that, and they would have ruined for sure. :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts