Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My last hurdle is almost out the way, I'm just recuperating from some minor surgery and then I'll be ready for my chi, so I'm starting to look in earnest now. What do you think of this girl? All I know right now is that she's 9 weeks old. I totally love her face!
What colour would she be as an adult?
I'm trying to get a better idea of what to look for and what I want, so any opinions on pics I post are welcome!

·
Registered
47 Posts
she is just precious! She will definitely be a fawn chihuahua but her colors make darken or lighten a bit as she gets older. My Mia looked exactly the same when I got her as that little one in the picture and her muzzle got lighter and her back developed a little dark stripe down her spine (which is now a little diamond).

well you definitely want to know:

what type of setting she was raised in-

if she has been vaccinated or dewomed-

if the breeder started her on paper training or not-

the type of food shes eating-

any medical information about her and her parents-

how much she weighs- (many chi's especially the super itty bittys) are prone to hypoglycemia also her weight can give you somewhat of an idea about how big she will be

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you. I think she's been reserved already, which is disappointing for me, but OTOH maybe it's for the best and wasn't meant to be.

Candi it sounded a nice environment, both parents there to view etc., BUT it was only her and her brother so not anything really to compare her to if you see what I mean.

The original pic was huge and seeing her in detail she was stunning. I couldn't get it to come here as a big pic!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts