Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
took some cute pics today so heres for the Sookie fans
they are growing so fast sookie weighed in at 15.09oz today they are still loving the puppyfood mixed with milk and her little personality is starting to show she loves snuggling in and she likes to lick you just like her daddy
she is a very sweet girl her KC name is Sookie So Sweet shes registered as a tri colour i hope this is right its so hard picking their colours when they can change so much

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Oh Goodness! You guys with all your puppies are making me puppy hungry lol :) Sookie is an absolute doll!

·
Registered
372 Posts
:hello1::hello1::hello1: Thank you for posting all that sweetness! :hello1::hello1::hello1:

Please give those babies and mommy lots of kisses for me. :)

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awww she is so sweet! Don't leave Diesel out - we want to see more of him too!
awww dont worry he is coming up next lol i was a bit snap happy with the camera tonight so lots of pics for you all xx

Oh Goodness! You guys with all your puppies are making me puppy hungry lol :) Sookie is an absolute doll!
awww thank you nothing wrong with being puppy hungry lol hehehe

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:hello1::hello1::hello1: Thank you for posting all that sweetness! :hello1::hello1::hello1:

Please give those babies and mommy lots of kisses for me. :)
your very welcome susan hun puppy kisses right back at you xxxxxxxx

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Mandy, she is so darling!! I love the pictures of her messy little mouth. Adorable!!!!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Sookie is so beautiful.. still adore that little black mask of hers..

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw she is so precious! You have two beautiful little pups. I'm in love with them both! :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts