Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have finally managed to trace TinkerBelle's breeder, and have been sent pictures of her mum and dad. She looks like her dad, and I am hoping she has got his temperament too although so far I think she has, she is pretty faultless even tho I am biased, lol!
Size wise, her dad is about half the size of her mum too, bless him. She has his colouring, and his build, when she is all grown up is she more likely to be like him, or a mixture of both?

Pic 1 is Tinkers Mum and Dad
Pic 2 is her dad
Pic 3 is her mum, and her sister from the litter before hers. She is almost identical to Tinks!!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Awe shes really cute and just like her dad, her mother is a little beauty too, where abouts in N. wales are you as im in Denbighshire

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Corwen is lovely, we went there in the caravan for a week last year, in the time BC
(before chihuahua, lol!)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hi she looks more like the dad she has small features shes a doll
Thank you:Dshe is so gorgeous, really small+delicate but thinks shes a Weimeraner like her big sister Millie!! They adore eachother.I have only ever had big dogs before, and not only can I not believe how small she is but I also cant believe how completely she has stolen my heart!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts