Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Not my Chi, but I just love this video:

Paco, the Talking Chihuahua - YouTube

This one is also really funny. It reminds me of Gemma. If I say "You want a piece of cheese?" she flips out and gets all excited. But if I say "You want to put your harness on?" she does the EXACT same thing that that Chi is doing by putting her ears back and rolling over on her back like she's surrendering to me. She does it every time I mention her harness. For some reason she just hates putting it on but once it's actually on she's totally fine.

Chihuahua hates taking baths. - YouTube

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Thanks! She actually can say it much clearer than that, but that was taken when I first realized she could talk.
I really loved your video too Caitlin!! There is nothing more cuter than seeing Paco trying so hard by opening his mouth so wide to speak. I was laughing so hard just listening to you all laughing every time he said something!!

Oops, just realized you said it wasn't your chi, but it's cute as heck!!! Love it!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here is one of my videos featuring my two pups, Butterz (chihuahua-pomeranian mix) and Minka (pure chihuahua):

I have my channel which you can also check out here:

Hope you enjoy

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everybody! I make food for my chihuahua and minpin or take em on adventures! I would like to share our recent adventure video and hope you guys do enjoy and brightens your day^^

If you have any input on what I could do or for them to try please do not hesitate to let me know I would love to be friends with all of you and keep improving on quality of content!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts