Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YTD Video Downloader Pro The Best Video Downloader

YTD Video Downloader Pro is a powerful software application that allows you to download, convert and play SD and HD videos from more than 50 websites including Bing Video, Vevo, Facebook, YouTube and more.
YTD Video Downloader Pro also allows you to convert downloaded videos from iPod, iPhone, PSP, cell phone, Windows Media, XVid and MP3, or play previously downloaded or converted videos. YTD Video Downloader Pro supports multiple downloads at the same time. These download speeds are 5 times faster than normal download speeds.
Features:
• You can Watch HD YouTube videos from your laptop or mobile device with our YouTube converter has never been easier.
• You can save videos, it lets you convert YouTube videos easily, viewing them at any time you want!
• It also acts as a YouTube Converter, where you can convert your movie files into any number of formats, including YouTube to MP3, MP4, 3GP, MPEG and even YouTube to AVI. View All.
• Interface is intuitive and easy to use.
• Users simply copy and paste a video URL, then click the Download button.
• Allowing you to build a player to categorize and sort your favorite videos, just like you would using iTunes.

Download link
https://softtechhelp.com/ytd-video-downloader-pro/

Download Latest Version Software from SoftTechHelp.com

·
Registered
117 Posts
The report button seems to have disappeared since the time I reported the last spammer, who edited the spam post to make it appear as if i were a troll.

This is all very interesting.

It is, of course, illegal to download content from the YouTube website to your own hard drive in the United States, although it is not particularly difficult to do so if you are interested in computers and the internet. It does not require the purchase of any particular proprietary software.

It will be interesting to see the effdects of the current worldwide pandemic on the face of the internet. Chihuahua People seemed like a nice little oasis or a ghost town frozen in time when I was posting here regularly with my mentor.

She, or someone else, was obviously working very hard to clean the spam. It can quickly overtake unused forum boards, choke them out, and leave new puppy parents no other alternatives to facebook, TikTok, or whatever the latest antisocial "social media" craze might be at the time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts