Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow talk about fast shipping! I got the Zack & Zoey hoodies I ordered from "Four Your Paws Only" in 2 days! They arrived on Friday, yay! They're so great, can't believe the prices really. Thank you so much Kristi for posting the link about them, what a great deal. I find they all fit really well, so yay. Here's some pics of my little weebles with them on. Poor Pip really hates clothes so he likely won't wear one except when going outside in the colder weather. He looked all sad wearing it, although he did fall asleep in it and seemed pretty cozy, so maybe not so bad.

All the hoodies I got are size X-Small, with exception of the pink snow baby which is size XX Small. The hoodies with the fleece run longer than the basic hoodie, but they still fit fine, although baggy on Roo. The fleece makes them more bulky and thus also harder to get on. I wouldn't even try with Pip, but put the gray one on Roo. It's really well made and warm, I like the fleece lined ones a lot. The basic hoodies are awesome too, just an great all around hoodie for the colder weather, very easy to get on too.

Excuse the tags in the pics, I didn't take them off because I wanted to be sure of the fit first. I pondered if the XXsmall snow baby might be too small for Roo, but I think the Xsmall, might be too big going
by the measurements.

Here's Roo in the basic hoodie, size XS. Roo was pretty sleepy in all these pics, she's such a sweetie for tolerating her mom's crazy pic taking. :lol:

The XS fit is tighter and a little shorter on Pip as he's my little muscle man. hee hee. Note ears down in all of Pip's pics. Let's just say he was glad when the photo session was over. Aww.

Pip looking sheepish, lol. I hatez dis mom, peas can we stops.

XX-Small snow baby hoodie on Roo:

Iz weady for bedz now mom.

Here's a side view, I wasn't sure if it's too short?

And lastly, the gray hoodie, size XS. These run bigger and longer. I also got this in pink. I think this will be great for Winter, it's quite heavy. Roo went to sleep in it after I got done with the pics. She was starting to fall asleep standing up. lol.

And that's it! I really love them and it's such a great bargain. Thanks again so much for posting about them, Kristi!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
They look incredible!! And the sizing looks perfect! The Grey one is a bit long, but is probably okay since Roo squats to potty. :D They both look absolutely adorable in them! I think the Snow baby one is the perfect length and sizing for Roo! She's quite a little peanut. And I'm so glad you posted pics of your little weebles! I haven't seen them in ages!!! :)

Tell Pip that we think his “muscles” are sexy! :lol:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
oh they are sooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!!! I love their little faces and expressions. Those hoodies are adorable.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Oh I love them all I think I may have to order some too I love the snow baby ones and the fleece one aergh I wonder I'd they would do them to fit me!!!

I love your dogs roo looks so petite and pip is funny love the ears back I have to make noises to get lotuses up

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
I have the biggest grin on my face...lol Pip and Roo are just awesome sitting for these pics.. and the hoodies are some of the cutest I have seen. I just love seeing new pics of your babies..

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Aww..there's my little buttercups! I've missed seeing their sweet little faces. They look great in their new clothes too Paula. The pics really made me smile..needed that today. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Very nice! I love Zack and Zoey I have a few of there items :) You have a very cute fur fam :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Awwwwe, they look great, Paula! I'm so glad they worked out for you. Hopefully the fleece lined ones will still fit Oakley. They both just look darling, though. Even Pip ;)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts