Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MY FRIEND WAS VISITING WITH HER TODDLER AND HE LOST HIS DUMMY (PACIFIER)
BUT I THINK SOMEONE HID IT LOL NO POINTING FINGERS ZACY CAUSE AS SOON AS THEY LEFT THIS IS WHAT I FOUND

LOOK WHAT I HAPPEND TO FIND MUMMY

RIGHT WHAT IS IT YOU DO WITH THIS THING AGAIN

GETTING IT MUMMY ITS MINE NOW

NEARLY GOT IT MUMMY

HA GOT IT MUMMY ITS MY DUMMY MUMMY

WHOS YOUR BABY!!!!!

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
LOL - a very lucky find!!!!!!!! I remember in a zoo in Scotland that they gave the little Mir cats (I think) soothers to play with - it was so funny looking into the enclosure and seeing all the little animals tearing around with soothers in their mouths - They are probably safe little toys as they are made strong for babies!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Those chi's are sneaky, huh? I'm starting to learn that...I find so much stuff hidden under Fernando's blankets in his beds all over the house...LOL...but those pics are too cute and funny...I just had a terrific laugh looking at them!!!

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
cute as can be! Zoe must be the freak of chis cause she never steals anything. i ALMOST wish she did cause zacy was so cute with the paci!

·
Registered
737 Posts
Oh Zacy your pictures always make me smile, and these one's are fantastic!!! :D

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh this just gave me quite a laugh. He's hilarious. I love the way he actually had it in his mouth. I love Zac. I want Zac. I need Zac.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
What a cute little sneak thief!!:) They are big babies aren't they?LOL
I remember my 2 found a dummy out on one of our walks once. There I was trying to fit in with the other walkers and their labs, collies, staffies and huskies when Adam was tearing around with a dummy stuck in his mouth!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
LOL
Mandy your babies always make me laugh but that just takes the cake!! how cute is he HAHAHA i bet you were laughing so hard when you were watching him with that!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts