Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thrilled to announce that Pluto went to his new home today. =) We braved the winter weather to deliver him an hour and a half away, but it was so worth it. While I did have her mom do all the official paperwork stuff, his main owner is a 16 year old who seems very mature and I can tell they're going to be a great match! I gave her the chi-ppl link so maybe she'll join (I know, I say that about every dog I adopt out and they never join LOL.) Anyway Zak is here now and Tequila and him are non-stop. He was estimated only 9 months old, so just a few younger than Tequila so they match up great energy wise. Took a few pix of them wrestling earlier that I thought I would share.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Wow what a cutie!!!
Where did you get him from?

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just started to work with another foster mommy; and all of mine from now on are probably going to come from her. She's a couple hours away from me but has enough connections that she gets quite a few in at a time, usually strays or owner surrenders; and since I can cover a different area than she decides which ones to send to me and I screen them out homes. I'm really excited about it; I'll be getting a female LC in a few weeks. (My weakness... ha.) As far as Zak, he was originally a stray I believe, that nobody claimed. =( I'm thinking he's mixed with pom; but are there any other ideas? He weighs maybe 6 or 7lbs.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
yay for Pluto findin a home! lmao at the never joinin the cp part hahaha :x awww u are sucha great person always fosterin these cuties :D love the pics! my mouth is bigger than urs! :lol:

·
Registered
458 Posts
He's really really cute. I like the pictures where they're opening their mouths, and it looks like they're biting each other.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts