Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Zarita is going into the hospital tomorrow for evaluation for surgery on her patella. Hurt herself last Monday, getting up from from sitting! She has had a bad knee grade 2 for a year. Now it is a grade 4. The worse. She is evidently in pain--hiding, shaking when you speak to her, not social, not really eating much. Not drinking much either. The vet has hours that as a bus monitor I can't get to. Soooooo I am leaving her there for the evaluation tomorrow evening. He will call me with the news of whether or not she needs surgery. I'm sure she will. Now I gotta figure out how to take care of her when she gets back here Friday. She is quite the drama queen. Please keep her (and me!) in your thoughts. Sue Davis

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Oh no I am sorry to hear that I hope all goes well if surgery is needed.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Good luck to Zarita. And Sue don't worry she is in very good hands. I know it's so hard leaving them, but when she comes home she will be all better.

Love Regina

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Good luck I'm sending good vibes!

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I watched your pups pictures. This vet uses a 'soft cast' on the leg until the stitches come out. Really is big and bulky. I will be so glad when surgery is over and she comes home. sue

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hope everything is going well. I'm sure she's a little trooper and she'll be all healed up in no time!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts