Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone sorry havent been around much just been so busy with sorting out moving etc plus I have art commissions up to my ears atm ugh help!! Anyway Zero is 1 on Oct 1st but I wont have access to the net then sooo I thought I'd load up some photos of my little man early, I'm not sure when I'll be back online as I dont have time to be on much. SOOO anyway here's little man as an almost adult awww I really cant believe he's almost a year time really does fly.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

With Kira one of my mums flatcoats

Zero sleeping

Zero and Mina

Zero looking way to cute for his own good awww I love my little guy

and here's the video of him being his usual crazy self lol

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
OMG Sarah, I can't believe it's been a year. :shock:

:eek:ccasion4: Happy early Birthday Zero!!! :eek:ccasion7:

I've really enjoyed watching him grow up. :love5:

·
Registered
208 Posts
OMG!!!!! I can't take it, he's too cute for words! What a hansome devil!

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nona said:
I sent you a pm a while back and added you to msn, hope to chat to you sometime soon :)
Hey Iona yep I got your PM and I did add you I just hardly use my msn atm except really late at night, plus I dont think my youtube addiction when I do get online is really helping lol as I forget to turn my msn on. how's Lexi?? and I was gonna ask hows the puppy hunt going?? anyluck?

Speak soon :)

Sarah

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Hi! :)

That's ok, i know what it's like when you've got a lot of work to do, I hope that's going well for you btw?

Lexi's doing great thanks, she's been a great "first chi" and I'm well and truly obsessed! I'm in touch with two good breeders up here at the moment, so I'm just waiting :)

Iona

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Aww Zero is just so perfect. :love5: What a handsome boy he is growing up to be. :D

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
He is seriously one of the most perfect chis I've ever seen.
If I could get a chi half as cute as him I would be happy :)
And your mom's pup is gorgeous as well.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts