Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I finally got a new camera after my last one died, so I decided to do a point a shoot session with Zero in the garden to try it out. Besides the fact that the light decided to disappear as soon I we went out they aren't too bad really. Forgive Zero's eyes he gets terrible hayfever.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Zero is such a good helper! and so photogenic ( I guess it helps that he is sooo handsome:) )

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone for all your lovely comments, now I have a new camera I can't really get away with not taking photos now lol

He's currently sulking atm as he had to have his booster earlier, poor little man but gosh does he make a drama out of it.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Zero is sooooo cute! :love10: Love him! Did you use to have another chi named Stitch? I haven't been on here for awhile, so I might be mistaken, or I'm thinking of someone else. Keep the pictures coming!:D

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Zero is sooooo cute! :love10: Love him! Did you use to have another chi named Stitch? I haven't been on here for awhile, so I might be mistaken, or I'm thinking of someone else. Keep the pictures coming!:D
Yes we still have Stitch, but he is actually my sisters dog not mine (his choice not mine I might add lol) plus it seems as soon as I get the camera out he bolts inside but I will try and get some photos of the boys this weekend as I am actually about for once lol.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts