Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As it was sunny this evening I managed to get some photos woohoo!! Plus i've been running around like a headless chicken all week (appologies to everyone who wants a siggy they are coming I promise) anyway here's some photos of the little guy in the garden, and of course he's hoping Ella approves of his posing lol.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Fuzzy Stitcheroo...

A couple of Stitchy I had to literally chase him around the garden to get them and of course in one he's eating a stick, he's 2 soon wow time flies

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
ChihuahuaMad said:
aww your chi's are very cute!

excuse me if i sound stupid but i dont know a lot about chis. my question is, your two are long haired but why is it that they look different somehow?

Thanks
Basically because Zero is to standard and from top show lines Stitch isnt, that said both are papered soo it all goes to show what genetics they recieve as to how they look. That said the boys are related as they do have cross over names in their pedigree's. Also Stitch probably has the thickest coat I've ever seen on a chihuahua but he had less coat than Zero as a puppy hmmm strange.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
:love1: :love7: Ella sure approves, she is like this now:cheer: and she said see you in 4 weeks :foxes_207:

I love the 2nd pic of Stich I sure love him, he is gorgeous.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awww thanks Julie :D and everyone else for the nice comments.

With Stitch I would love to say its all fluff but he is on the chubby side (put on weight after his neuter) he's our little fluffy hunk of love, but he's easier to cuddle than Zero lol.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
HenrysSam said:
your doggies are beautiful! how much does zero weigh? he looks like a little fella
He's approx 4lbs sometimes a little over sometimes a little under all depends on his tummy lol. Hes quite petite but he's cobby so he appears smaller than he actually is.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Rah said:
Do you have to trim Stitch in the summer? He is wonderful, that second picture of him is so cute! And Zero is handsome as always :)
I have had to clip his "shorts" occasionally but thats more due to him messing himself but I havent had to clip him yet that said I've always found long coat dogs keep cooler than smooth coats in the summer, I think its because the coat traps the air in or something.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Courtney said:
Your boys are absolutely gorgeous! :D I can't believe how much Zero has grown since I've been gone.

I ♥ your boys coats -- Guinness's doesn't seem to be that thick. :(
With Stitch his coat just grew and grew lol, with Zero I use an intensive bodifying conditioner which seems to help bulk his coat out plus it leaves it really soft, and trust me Stitch also needs a good conditioner for the tangles he's hell to groom.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts