Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's some pictures of Zero in his xmas jumper, he's 12 weeks today awww big boy ok well he's 1lb 9oz :D

Look mummy arent I cute

A side view :D

Ok bored now

and little red riding chi :lol:

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rubyfox said:
My hubby said he is on his way there to dognap him, Heehee
:shock: :lol: well if you lived closer I'd let you babysit the boys :D but I kinda want them back after hehe

·
Registered
521 Posts
I love little Zero! He's so gorgeous! what a lovely little fluffball! I'm glad you came back to post pics of your two honeys, I missed them both lots! oh, and I'm pretty sure Ruby weighed the same as Zero at 12 weeks too!

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ruby's Ma said:
I love little Zero! He's so gorgeous! what a lovely little fluffball! I'm glad you came back to post pics of your two honeys, I missed them both lots! oh, and I'm pretty sure Ruby weighed the same as Zero at 12 weeks too!
hey how could I not come back so you could see my boys and you know how much I love your Ruby awww if only you lived closer :( Hope you had a great xmas :wave:

·
Registered
521 Posts
nemochi said:
Ruby's Ma said:
hey how could I not come back so you could see my boys and you know how much I love your Ruby awww if only you lived closer :( Hope you had a great xmas :wave:
Hehe, yeah, you couldn't deprive us of those boys forever!
It would be great if we didn't live on opposite sides of the globe, I'm sure Ruby would have tonnes of fun with them :)
Thanks! We had a nice day, hope you had a wonderful xmas too!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts