Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the weather was nice I couldnt resist taking more pics of the little man, he's just too pretty :D I'm just sooo happy my breeder let me have him as he really means the world to me, ok enough of being mushy lol here's some photos, btw sorry for the recent overload, also on a brighter note his leg is pretty much back to normal with no noticable limp soooo his show career might happen after all :) but I'm not sure if his tail curl is to tight.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone he is my little angel :D I'm so glad he's back to his old self again also yay for M&S pet insurance I got all my money back

ngtah00 said:
omg i just want another like zero! he's soooo cute! i'm melting!
Tell you what we find planes that will do a swap for the day you can have Zero if I can have Sammi but you need to give him back :p ;)

Ory&C said:
Zero is absolutely perfect!!!! I love him :razz: :razz: ....... a perfect little Chi!
thanks Christina hows Billys show career going? I still have hopes for Zero but who knows but at least his nose has gone black again :D I was gonna ask if I remember correctly you were going to move to surrey if so you'll be pretty near to us if we start the surrey meetup again ur welcome to come along :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts