Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
OMG
How we love you sooooo much
Zero.
I love the pics Sarah thank you very much and at the moment Ella is driving me crazy as she is in season now.
So hopefully the meet will be a good one and in 7 months with her
next season we could have
PUPPIES
How great will that be.
The 1st & 2nd pic just melts my heart.
XXXXXXX
Thanks

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I was going to show him, then he broke his back leg at 6 months and he just wont stack properly plus he had trouble on the table at ringcraft as a baby he was very shy. But now he's as bold as anything lol I blame his manhood coming late anyway so I decided to cut my losses with him if he doesnt like it I wont make him. Plus from what I've seen of the dogs in the ring currently he's still a little sparce in the coat department fingers crossed it will still come through. He is from good show stock so maybe in the future I'll get a show pup from him, also hopefully by that time I'll have more time to show.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Rubyfox said:
OMG
How we love you sooooo much
Zero.
I love the pics Sarah thank you very much and at the moment Ella is driving me crazy as she is in season now.
So hopefully the meet will be a good one and in 7 months with her
next season we could have
PUPPIES
How great will that be.
The 1st & 2nd pic just melts my heart.
XXXXXXX
Thanks
ooo do I sense you're excited Julie ;) Cant wait to meet everyone in June and I must get a nice photo of Ella and Zero would be nice to give to the future owners plus I'd like one of them :)

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Breeding wise he's from a hobby breeder but his dad is from Leyju and his mum is from Kivox/Shemay, but most of his pedigree on both sides is Widogi. He's 1 1/2 now as for a female that I'll look into when I'm trying to find one but I am very fussy about who I stud him to as I want to know where all the puppies are going I dont mind as much if they end up in the show ring more that they are well cared for. So I will probably stud him to a show quailty bitch I am hoping to look into getting within the next 2 years, of course then I will be looking into what lines would best compliment his etc that said I am very fond of his breedline. I live between Epsom and Nottingham currently but I will be at the June meetup with him if you are going?

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
*Sarah* said:
He's 1 1/2 now as for a female that I'll look into when I'm trying to find one but I am very fussy about who I stud him to as I want to know where all the puppies are going I dont mind as much if they end up in the show ring more that they are well cared for. So I will probably stud him to a show quailty bitch I am hoping to look into getting within the next 2 years, of course then I will be looking into what lines would best compliment his etc that said I am very fond of his breedline.
I feel the same!! I am quite picky myself and I think you should be as well..... he's an adorable little male and I am sure he will produce a gorgeous litter of pups. I still think his coat very nice for his age, as most dogs start getting a proper coat at 2 years and older.
I am coming to the end of June meeting and can hardly wait! :p

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ory&C said:
I feel the same!! I am quite picky myself and I think you should be as well..... he's an adorable little male and I am sure he will produce a gorgeous litter of pups. I still think his coat very nice for his age, as most dogs start getting a proper coat at 2 years and older.
I am coming to the end of June meeting and can hardly wait! :p
fingers crossed his coat will come :) see you in June

1 - 14 of 14 Posts