Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Awwwwwww there is Ella's boy, I dont think he could ever take a bad picture. Kisses from Ella and me. XXXXXXXXXXX
I am off in a min to bath Ella in strawberry shortcake shampoo so she will smell and look lovely and I will take some pics for him tomorrow.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwww....Zero always looks handsome and adorable. I love his long, beautiful fur.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank You everyone

Rubyfox said:
Awwwwwww there is Ella's boy, I dont think he could ever take a bad picture. Kisses from Ella and me. XXXXXXXXXXX
I am off in a min to bath Ella in strawberry shortcake shampoo so she will smell and look lovely and I will take some pics for him tomorrow.
Zero's looking forward to some new photos of his girl and not long till the September meetup :)

·
Registered
421 Posts

Oooh, lovely pictures, as per usual, Sarah! :D But then I think it'd be hard to take a bad picture of that boy!

How much does he weigh?

Julie, where'd you get strawberry shortcake shampoo? Sounds yummy, I want some for Ellie! lol Hey girlie, you better share those pics you said you're taking for Zero! ;)

x

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Jessbell said:
Oooh, lovely pictures, as per usual, Sarah! :D But then I think it'd be hard to take a bad picture of that boy!

How much does he weigh?

Julie, where'd you get strawberry shortcake shampoo? Sounds yummy, I want some for Ellie! lol Hey girlie, you better share those pics you said you're taking for Zero! ;)

x
Here it is...
http://www.carryoncanine.com/product.php?productid=97&cat=135&page=1

It is expensive with postage but I went half with a friend but it did come up to £25,00 for 2 shampoo's....inc postage....I have expensive taste...lol

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jessbell said:

How much does he weigh?
When he was weighed when he had his booster he was 4 1/2 lbs

1 - 10 of 10 Posts