Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Ella said he can be her Action Man anytime and especially now he is all Man. XXXXXXXXXX:daisy:

His coat is getting alot thinker now, how old is he now?
I wonder if Ella's will start to thicken soon?

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol all man everyone thinks he's a girl (dont tell him that) I always get asked whats her name, I guess he's just too pretty.

He's 1 yr 8 months now :) awww and I have to say in the last 2 months he's really started to act like an adult male (god help me his marking is hell) he's not a little puppy anymore. He's also started to fill out more he feels solid unlike before he was a skinny little guy but dont worry he's still under 4 1/2 lbs :) So now worries for Ella. Awww just over a week till they see eachother :D

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Zero is so handsome and adorable! His fur has grown in quite thick and beautiful. With all that fur he still weighs less than 4.5 pounds. I bet 1/2 pound is the fur. :p

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
He is a little Doll um errr I mean handsome....sorry Zero:)

·
Registered
421 Posts

What d'you mean FINALLY?! Zero has got to be one of the most breed standard accurate long coats I've ever seen-he is just perfect! lol I'm not sure yet if I can have a Zero and Ella pup this time round but I am gretaly looking forward to seeing what they produce! :D

x

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jessbell said:

What d'you mean FINALLY?! Zero has got to be one of the most breed standard accurate long coats I've ever seen-he is just perfect! lol I'm not sure yet if I can have a Zero and Ella pup this time round but I am gretaly looking forward to seeing what they produce! :D

x
Awww thank you Jess :) I know you love him ;) are you coming to the chi meetup soon? I cant remember lol. Well if you dont get one this time around there is a chance if he starts behaving and Ella is ok that we might do a repeat mating, not sure yet though

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Taylor89 said:
awww he's so cute--where did you come up with his name from?
It is from Nightmare before Christmas - The little ghost dog but its also because his brother was called Nemo (which means no name) and as he's Zero (which means nothing or I was told by someone it can mean everything the other day) so it was a semi tribute to his brother. He was also born in October (Halloween month) and I got him just before Christmas :)

·
Registered
421 Posts

Sarah I'm not sure just yet if I'll be able to make it or not. I would REALLY love to but I'll just have to see how I am (I have M.E.). I'll try my best though!

x

1 - 14 of 14 Posts