Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Oh i love it... i need it.. It looks perfect.. where did you get it i want to buy it for Daisy.. i thought that design only came in a small and from the other thread i thought a small would fit Daisy.. urgh i dont know

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw she looks adorable! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Zeta is a doll, and I love her Puppia! Just too cute!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
She is an angel!! Love it!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
how small is Zeta...i want to purchase one for cami, cami is 4lbs 4oz and has a very small frame. Small or Xsmall
I would guess a small for Cami. Oakley is 3 lbs 3 ounces give or take a few ounces and a small fits her well. Its sliiiightly bigger than I'd like. She has a 11.5"ish chest.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
The Puppia sizes run very true to the website measurements. XS overhead will fit a 7/8" neck, 11/13" chest. The only XS that you can get in the step in is the mesh. It will fit a 6/7" neck, 10/11.5" chest. Small Step in will fit 8/9" neck, 12/13" chest. The XS overhead, and the Small step in are very near the same size.

Chance weighs 4.5 lbs, he wears the overhead XS, or Step In Small. Lexie weighs 3.5 lbs. and wears the XS Step In. Gia weighs just a tad over 3 lbs. and she wears the XS Step In.

Hope this helps. I started a thread called, "Anyone who has an XS Puppia Step In," you can find pics and measurements there. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts