Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Sorry for the long absence. Wedding planning/work/school has gotten the better of me.

Update on the pups. Zeus is still a whopping 2.5 lbs and he turned a year in October! We celebrated his birthday with treats and toys and a fun day at the dog park. :)

Luna turns 6 months old December 5th! She grew to about 4.5 pounds but hasn't really gotten much larger.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
i wondered what had happened to you ... love the pic of Luna and Zeus.

i would get a size S in ruff ruff couture. my Minnie is around 5 pounds or sometimes 5 1/4 pounds and she is a small. so size S would give Luna some room cause she will probably grow a tiny bit more.
she may fit in an XS but she would grow out of it if she even gained an ounce.

heres a thread of ruff ruff girls XS but i have some of these in size S

http://www.chihuahua-people.com/buyers-sellers/73250-ruff-ruff-couture-size-xs-girls-things.html

the first pic... i have that starlet dres in the middle with the little red hearts
the 3rd pic i have the fairytail dress with the butterflys
4th pic i have Chantal and Darla dress ... they are the one on left and middle

then i also have Ellie dress ( has cute little elephant on it)
an i have lollie love dress ( has lollipop on it )
afternoon tea dress ( has big pretty roses on it )
and trixie dress ( pink velour with skull on it )

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i wondered what had happened to you ... love the pic of Luna and Zeus.

i would get a size S in ruff ruff couture. my Minnie is around 5 pounds or sometimes 5 1/4 pounds and she is a small. so size S would give Luna some room cause she will probably grow a tiny bit more.
she may fit in an XS but she would grow out of it if she even gained an ounce.

heres a thread of ruff ruff girls XS but i have some of these in size S

http://www.chihuahua-people.com/buyers-sellers/73250-ruff-ruff-couture-size-xs-girls-things.html

the first pic... i have that starlet dres in the middle with the little red hearts
the 3rd pic i have the fairytail dress with the butterflys
4th pic i have Chantal and Darla dress ... they are the one on left and middle

then i also have Ellie dress ( has cute little elephant on it)
an i have lollie love dress ( has lollipop on it )
afternoon tea dress ( has big pretty roses on it )
and trixie dress ( pink velour with skull on it )
Can you send me any photos of the dresses you have in S? I'd love to dress her up since she outgrew everything else. LOL silly puppy.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Thanks doll! :D
your welcome :).

here is all the ruff ruff couture dresses i have left in size S . they are alittle more than the tiny size i sold you before. they are 15 dollars each plus shipping ( but is still a very good price cause these sell for over 40 dollars in the boutiques )

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Missed ya Heather! :p

Your fur kids look precious as always. Love the pics & vid, I have two dancing queens myself, lol.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
I just thought about you the other day and wondered where you were! So good to hear from you. The pups are dolls as they always are. Keep us posted on the wedding.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Such cute pics! Loved the video! The lil dance was precious!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
your welcome :).

here is all the ruff ruff couture dresses i have left in size S . they are alittle more than the tiny size i sold you before. they are 15 dollars each plus shipping ( but is still a very good price cause these sell for over 40 dollars in the boutiques )
I'm gonna PM you!

Welcome back! Luna and Zeus are beyond cute! I love how Luna stands up. I've never seen Gemma do anything like that.
Gemma is adorable anyway! I missed you guys! How are you doing?

Missed ya Heather! :p

Your fur kids look precious as always. Love the pics & vid, I have two dancing queens myself, lol.
Luna can stand a really long time! I was trying to get her to but she wouldn't cause the camera was on! Of course. :rolleyes:

I just thought about you the other day and wondered where you were! So good to hear from you. The pups are dolls as they always are. Keep us posted on the wedding.
How are your pups doing!? I got my dress this past week finally. Searched at like 10+ stores! :p

Such cute pics! Loved the video! The lil dance was precious!
Thank you! :) I love the photos of your babies! They're adorable!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts