Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I really thought this photo was hilarious! [No, Zeus was not getting hurt at this moment and I kept a watchful eye on them] He is playing with my friend's Chocolate Lab and "Rusko" was gently holding Zeus down from biting his ears! When they were done playing, Zeus was covered in slobber!:)

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
I love it!! It looks like when my daughter's lab/pit mix plays with Smoke, he would have Smoke's entire head in his mouth and Smoke would come back for more. They are BBF, Smoke is like his pilot fish, always circling around his head.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
I love seeing pics of big and little dogs together....and the little ones always seem to think they are bigger than the playmate LOL

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love it!! It looks like when my daughter's lab/pit mix plays with Smoke, he would have Smoke's entire head in his mouth and Smoke would come back for more. They are BBF, Smoke is like his pilot fish, always circling around his head.
I love when big dogs play with small dogs! I think its good to train both sizes to play with each other. :)

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Looks like my two! Every morning just before we leave for work, they play. But my golden just lays down on the floor (lazy, I guess - hahaha). They will play until we decide it's time to leave. Sometimes, we get carried away and forget the time! What a joy it is to watch them!

It's especially comforting when you see how gentle the big ones can be with the little ones.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts