Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So seeing pictures of dogs who stuff tennis balls in their mouth I've always been envious, as I think it's the cutest thing, none of my little dogs have ever shown interest, Shellie my golden can get 2 in her mouth at one time. Well Ziva is ball OBSESSED! I went to Dollar Tree on my lunch break and found a couple of packages of balls for cats, since Ziva confiscated the yellow one of my cats lol :)

She has about 6 more balls that are still in the package, but she put the 3 new ones to 'bed' with her lol.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
oh wow. Ziva has just stolen my heart. :) She is beyond adorable and I LOVE that she plays with balls. Endless entertainment!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh wow. Ziva has just stolen my heart. :) She is beyond adorable and I LOVE that she plays with balls. Endless entertainment!
Tracy;

LOL! I know she steals my heart constantly, she is so funny with the balls, I was upstairs in my office and couldn't find her so I went to go downstairs to call her and she came to the bottom of the stairs with the yellow ball in her mouth. LOL. She just LOVES them. It keeps her occupied and busy and tires her out :) And it's way cute to watch.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
She is such a pretty little girl Heather. I like the mouse toys also, Draco will chase and flip them around for hours.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwww, the first two pics are sooooo cute!!! She is just flying, isn't she! It's so funny how they take a liking to certain things. Lexie and Jade adore balls! Lexie will sleep with the darn things. :lol: Ziva is just absolutely adorable!!!!!

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
So cute.She is just the sweetest thing.I love her.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts