Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just ordered a small 2.2lb venison to see if chico likes it...since my arm is in cast i need some way to continue with raw without touching raw....i dont want cast to have chicken jiuce on it BLECH!! so hope this will work out 4 both of us...any other suggestions you might give me?? with ziwi do i need any spplements??

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Lol jan I had this image of u hacking a chicken up with your cast lol

Anyway no supplements needed with ziwi I would add water tho

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Ziwi is fine by itself. You can add a little water to it if you want. It's like little tiny jerky squares. I think Chico will love it! :)

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
great!... i may get impatient and drive to pet store that has it but since fresh snow this morning i dont want to chance slippin or crashing with cast on arm :(

but... i am getting cabin fever....lol

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
he has lost about .5lbs..... but his body structure looks different.... in a good way :)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Fabulous yes his fat will turn into muscle so he'll look leaner but won't necessarily lose the weight just yet

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
my zp comes in monday and i am pumped woohoo hahahaha i ordered the venison and fish and the lamb! I also got more of the smack got it super duper cheap it is a dehydrated raw got 2 bags so i should be set for the rest of the winter hopefully lol!!

hope our chi chis like it!

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
My two love it. We don't add water though. It tends to dry out in the bag so I dump entire bag into a plastic tupperware container with a tight cover to keep it moist. Best food there is!! We even use a couple pieces for treats!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
my 3 LOVED it we were only able to get the lamb as the others are on back order :( but they all loved it i do find it expensive tho especially for 3 chis apparently for 3 chis it would only last 2 weeks! that would cost us $61 a month I do like it a lot but I'm not sure if I will reorder right now unless it ends up lasting longer than expected,

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks for the info.... with my arm in a cast I am looking for 'easy' so hope the ziwi fits the bill.....can't wait to get my order!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts