Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is what I used to feed my chis...2 times a day...they gained weight...now I have to cut back but I also add the canned food...

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
thnaks for the pic... it gives me an idea of how to feed chico when his order comes in....sure doesn't look like much food :(

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
I heard some people add water to the zp? Do you feed like that without water? How do they handle eating eat. I feed Midgie Force THK, but have sample bag of ZP and put 5-7 squares of the ZP in THK food mixed in. She Loves it. Looks like if you feed the ZP by itself, it would be hard to swallow.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
we do add water also canned to their foods....

MoJie get lot of green beans, 10 pieces of ziwi, and a little of the ziwi canned...
NaNa get some green beans (she like it) ..10-15 pieces ziwi and a table spoon of canned..
TucTuc get 10 pieces of ziwi and 1.5 table spoon of canned....

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
that probably sounds like a stupid question LOl but I am curious because I thought if you fed Ziwi you didnt need anything else?

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Wow moni you fed them loads before I feed lotus like that because I need to put weight on her!!

Amanda she adds the beans because they are overweight and she wants tem to feel full but not have the calories

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow moni you fed them loads before I feed lotus like that because I need to put weight on her!!

Amanda she adds the beans because they are overweight and she wants tem to feel full but not have the calories

Sara...that's why all of them gained weight before....on top of that I also gave them treats....I know better now....

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
that looks like mroe than Ninja gets lol! he just gets a couple table spoons of smack with water or he gets 10-12 pieces of kibble with water nothing else added

i find if i dont add water to the zp baby starts coughing part way as if its too dry for her throat i really reccomend adding a bit of water or canned like int he photos

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
that looks like mroe than Ninja gets lol! he just gets a couple table spoons of smack with water or he gets 10-12 pieces of kibble with water nothing else added

i find if i dont add water to the zp baby starts coughing part way as if its too dry for her throat i really reccomend adding a bit of water or canned like int he photos

Ninja still only get 10-12 pieces of kibble with water?....I feel so bad for our chis to be on a diet....:(...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts