Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Yes go onto their website,i did here in uk and got 3 tiny tiny bags,somebody from us ordered samples and got loads of stuff

·
Registered
14,441 Posts

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I just went here:
Natural Range Of Premium Pet-food Products - Ziwipeak - Natural New Zealand Pet Nutrition

and filled out the form on the right (North America) and I just asked if I could buy samples of food and treats for my girls. I also asked if they could suggest which of their products I should use knowing one of mine has a sensitive tummy. Got a nice email indicating that she was sending me samples. Very shortly thereafter I got my trial size bag in the mail.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
I emailed them a little over a week ago asking for suggestions for my little pack and questions about their food (hoping for samples lol) but I havent heard back from them at all, I keep checking my email and my junk folder and nothing :( I hope they get back to me, Id love to try their food and treats.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I just outright asked for some samples. She emailed me back right away said that she would love to send some out. 2 weeks later I got mine in the mail! :)

·
Registered
768 Posts
i never got a reply when i requested a sample.. but it took about 2 weeks when i received a standard bag of treats.. and 2 trial bags! my girls LOVE it and i ordered a big bag of lamb flavour and a can of lamb flavour too, this stuff is amazing!!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
They don't like you katy!!! Get the hint !
:laughing8: bahaha! Hope you hear something soon. :)
Lol! I was starting to wonder! I sent another message and she got back to me within a few hours, I dont think the first one went through. She said she will send some samples out and also recommended another premade raws brand of bones to add in for dental health which I thought was great. Im excited to try what they send us, especially the treats. I am careful about the treats I buy and only get organic stuff with natural ingredients, but still any kind of "biscuit" is going to have some grains and it seems silly to be paying extra for grain free food only to be giving it to them as a snack.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I sent them an email and got one sample size bag of 'Daily-Dog' Cuisine in the mail. Looks like almost all chis here loves ziwipeak. My Hershey won't eat it. She would play with it, but would leave it and won't actually eat it. Anyone else have this experience with ziwipeak too?

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
I sent them an email and got one sample size bag of 'Daily-Dog' Cuisine in the mail. Looks like almost all chis here loves ziwipeak. My Hershey won't eat it. She would play with it, but would leave it and won't actually eat it. Anyone else have this experience with ziwipeak too?
Ha! Good point. I tend to get really excited about trying a new food that I think will be better for them, and forget that just because it might be better quality doesnt mean they will actually like it. We havent tried the ZP yet, but that was definitely my experience with THK.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
I wonder what it would cost to feed leila zp?? She is 5 lbs. Anyone anyone?
I have a similar question. Im thinking once we use up the rest of our massive bag of Orijen I would like to do a premade raw diet for them and see if that helps with things like Reese's itchy skin. Im curious what it will cost to do a mix of Stella & Chewys, Primal, and some ZP if they like it, but I think thats hard for most people on here to answer b/c theyre doing combinations of the premades with raw meat/bones, eggs, etc. I think Moni just does ZP for her three, maybe she can give us an idea?

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
I'm feeding all of them dried and canned......I think around 2 months a bag.....I don't remember.....:( ....when I'm out I just send the bf to go get more....LOL....

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Ha! Good point. I tend to get really excited about trying a new food that I think will be better for them, and forget that just because it might be better quality doesnt mean they will actually like it. We havent tried the ZP yet, but that was definitely my experience with THK.
Great! Thought it was just me! She's crazy about orijen, but I wanted to mix it with zp. Glad I got a sample first.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts