Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

· Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My little zoe died to night i cant believe i she was only a year old in October oh she was just a baby dont know what to do she had a really big fit vet did everything for her cant stop crying oh my god can still see her wee face she was just looking at me an she had a fit cant stop thinking about her dont even know what im doing on here just now my poor baby

· Registered
14,454 Posts
OMG! What in the world happened? She had a seizure? Oh that's my worst nightmare. That is just devastating. I'm so very sorry for your loss.

· Registered
946 Posts
Fay, I am so so sorry for your loss. Hang in there sweetie, this is just the most sucky part of pet ownership! Please believe in the great Rainbow Bridge...and know that she is at peace now and not uncomfortable.
We are sending you our hugs and much love...<3

· Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks dont even know why im sitting on this laptop cant go to bed cant sleep just crying all the time dont know what im doing its not going to get her back just keep seeing her wee face we could not help her my husband drove as fast as he could but i just new in the car she was going to die and when we got out she had a big fithey took her away in the vet they did try to get her back sorry for going on thanks

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.