Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zoe is allergic to her vaccinations. I almost lost her last time. Now, we have to drop her off for pre-medicating, and to see how she does after the shots.

We do this.
We get home from the looong day at the vet. Zoe was there all day by herself.
We get in the car, she starts licking her foot.
We get home, she favors it.
We call to see if thats the leg of a shot, no.
Soon, she is totally limping, no weight, can't jump.
So we drag the child back.
She gets a full exam.
The vet goes, well... "You're quite an actress aren't you!" "She was guilting you mom. She didn't like what you did to her today and she got ya back. World chamption drama queen! She's VERY smart. Some of these little ones will do that. They make you pay."
Me: :-O
Then Zoe decides her other foot is the one that hurts, because clearly, she got mixed up in all her lies! Then finally she gives it up, I think she knew she was caught.
My daughter is the boy who cried wolf. :-O

So anyways, before she played me, I gave her presents. She was so rotten I should have taken them back lol.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone. :) I don't know where the collar came from, or what brand it is. The ebay seller I got the bag from made some major mistakes with my order, so she threw it in to keep Zoe happy.

·
Registered
631 Posts
What a drama queen!

cobaltgirl said:
Thanks everyone. :) I don't know where the collar came from, or what brand it is. The ebay seller I got the bag from made some major mistakes with my order, so she threw it in to keep Zoe happy.
Maybe you can get her to do some limping around or whining and crying for the ebay seller. :lol: She could get some more free stuff....... :dontknow: It could happen.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts