Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I needed something to carry Zoe's stuff in when we travel. I didnt want a diaper bag....so I sewed a bag from a pattern I had. Here it is, I just finished it! It has 8 pockets and all the room I need for her food and treats and blankies!

I am so tickled! I can't wait to show it at work! It has been awhile since I finished a big thing.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you everyone.
Dazy Mae- Yes you can, and I dont mind at all , it is Simplicty pattern #4601. You can get all the stuff for it and the pattern too at WAlmart. I didnt read the dimension before I made it, so be aware it is a VERY large bag. If I ever make another, I will draw the pattern up myself, similiar to this one, but smaller. I want to make a matching carrier for her in a couple weeks. Right now she fits in my pocket! lol. If I had more time before we went traveling I would have made some more harnesses and such. When I get back (if I can remember) I will post how to do the crochet ruffle balls. Zoe loves hers!

Just got in from walmart...I spent about 30 dollars on Lil Miss Zoe, I wanted a jingle collar for her. I had to go with a cat one, cause the others were too big. Mini tennis balls, tiny nutridents and a little bitty stuffed squirrel with sqeaker....Right now they are hiding for her in her giant bag for Christmas.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Omg thats soo kool!
I love the pawprint on it, its so cute!
I'd love to be able to make something like that but im such a boob i'm sure i'd screw it up :(
Looks as good as a shop bought one, you should be chuffed to bits with it, its brilliant :)

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you pinkchi! I am tickled. I am sure you could do one. It is one of the easier patterns. It wasnt hard at all. Just took a little bit of time.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Cute bag! You are very talented. BTW what are the crochet ruffle balls?
I can crochet alittle....very little! Okay I once made a crocked sad neck scarf:foxes15::D

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wonderful DazyMae. I cant wait to see yours when you finish it! I discovered it is not as much too big as it looked. after blankies and dishes, food and treat containers and toys and hidden Christmas toys, its is just about bulging!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Wow that looks great! I can't believe you made it :shock:
These little guys sure do need a lot of things, don't they? We'll be going to my Grandma's for the weekend and I'll need to pack their food, food dishes, treats, harnesses, leashes, coats, toys, blankets, puppy pads...it's worse than having a baby!! ;)

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
After a few days on the road with Zoe, I have discovered that it is exactly the right size for our needs and I have also discovered that I forgot piddle pads....BUT.....I haven't needed them! Zoe has not peed anywhere in my in-laws' house! YAAAY ZOE!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts