Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zoey's ears go like this, right up, both down, left up, both down, right up again and in this picture looking up at me they both are up. LOL She is doing very well. She had her second shot yesterday and was sore and sad all evening but back to her normal bouncy self this morning. So far she has been the easiest puppy I have ever had. When she gets tired she stands and scratches on her playpen net to get in her house-bed. The cat plays chase with her and it is so cute. My thoughts are leaning towards another Chi in a few months.......she needs a playmate right? LOL
Hugs,
Soozie

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
awwww Well done Zoey what a big she is getting a big girl XXXXX
She is very pretty indeed.
Kaspers still aren't up yet and I doubt they ever will.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Is this the same chi in your avatar? If so, she looks so grown up. She's pretty. I've never seen one those colors

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone! I just changed avatar but this is the old one taken about two weeks ago:

This is another one taken today with her ear back down:

At her 10 week vet visit yesterday she weighed 2.8 pounds, he said she would be under 10 pounds full grown. I can't believe how she changes everyday. Not only in looks but in personality too. She is growing up!
Hugs,
Soozie

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
She is precious!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks! I love this lil' gal. Some of her brown spots are getting a gray look to them. The back part of her ears are now red! I told hubby had I known she would be so red I would have named her Lucy! We love her so much, this is my first Chi and I cannot believe how smart she is and she is the easiest pup I have ever had.
Hugs,
Soozie

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks, hubby would like both ears to stay down, I want them both to stand up,,,we might each get one. LOL

·
Registered
421 Posts

Awwww, both ears up! What a good girl! lol :) She growing so fast, I cant believe how big she's gotten!

Lovely pic, but I think we need a few more personally! ;) *hint hint*

x

1 - 15 of 15 Posts