Chihuahua People Forum banner

Zoey & Chloe

886 views 15 replies 15 participants last post by  *Princess* 
#1 ·
Hey, we want some bacon too

See less See more
#11 ·
Thank Corrie, my DH named her and I love it. I wanted to him to feel involved too.
To cute..My Holly likes to stand on my Zoe too lol..
Jenn, I just love your little Zoe and Holly too. Thank You
Two of my favorite Chis. :) They are such beautiful girls!
Caitlin, Thank You. hloe is only about 10 days older the Gemma I think. She was born on Feb 10th. Little Gemma is adorable BTW

what a great shot! adorable
Thank You Jenn, your little Maya is soooo cute.

They are too cute!!
Oh Thank you

Very beautiful girls! I adore them
Thank You

awwww Zoey has a new little friend , Congrats , been so long since i have been on, seems alot have new little chi additions .
Chloe is adorable but my gosh Zoey is as stunning as ever :)
Hi Bella, I have missed you. Welcome back. Keona and Myami look great. Thank You

indeed, what a great shot!! :)
Thank You, it was at the breakfast table. Zoey is teaching her to beg already. Urghhh. We were going to hold out for a black chi like your little Nike but we just couldn't resist little Chloe.

they are so sweet together. I tell you, you have 3 of the prettiest doggies I've ever seen. I love how Zoey and your other one are white. Your bid dog. He/she is gorgeous. So is little Ms. Chloe :)
Thank You Tiffany. Our big boy "Max, was so sweet. Sadly we had to have him PTS last year. It was so sad. Him and Zoey were such good friends.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.