Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are older pictures, but I was reminded about them today as I've been watching Zoey with Ziva:
Zoey's bone is in front of her she is keeping 'watch' to make sure Sebastian isn't gonna take it.

Making sure Sebastian isn't sneaking in to steal her bone.

Sebastian chewing on his bone on the OPPOSITE corner than Zoey is on the blanket.

Yum! Yum!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sebastian & his bone

Notice the distance between Sebastian & Zoey

Again notice she is STILL guarding her bone and Sebastian is busily chewing on his!

Making sure he's not going to steal it

More Guarding (wow her backside looks huge in this picture)

LOL back to back. Take that Hmph....says Sebastian

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
So cute! :) Love the set up too, very creative!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
very cute!!! oh my, Sebastian was gorgeous! You must miss him terribly. He was such a beauty in those pics. Zoey is cute as always!!!! She is one of my favorites. :)

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is their set up at work, they used to be in the 'small' dog daycare they were the 'tiny tots' daycare, then I started grooming so have their setup upstairs in my grooming area now.

Thank-you for all the compliments on Sebastian, he was very handsome, show quality except he was on the larger end 5.5# and he would pee if you touched him lmbo, I'm sure the judges would have loved that! He was skittish a little bit, which we don't understand his breeder socialized him to death, as did I, he just had a very nervous personality. I miss him terribly, it will be 1 year next month that he's been gone. :-(

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Lol! Lily does the same thing! :)
I agree, Sebastian was gorgeous! I know you must really miss him.
Zoey is a real cutie pie! You just gotta love her with a little face like that. :)

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Those are just to cute, I love both Sebastian and little Zoey. Thanks for sharing

1 - 14 of 14 Posts