Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Zoey is soooo cute. Brody has that same harness, in boy colors or course, blue stripes! :) Zoey is just a doll.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Absolutely stunning! She is such a beautiful girl. She poses so nicely for the camera. I love her new pink polka dot harness. Perfectly pretty in pink!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Zoey looks just amazing. I was just thinking about her, she has been through quite an ordeal healthwise, she always looks so sweet and happy. These pictures are so pretty

·
Registered
253 Posts
Zoey is one beautiful little girl! She should have had the lead role in the Hollywood Chihuahua movie. I love that harness and need something like that for my smallest one, Sohpie. How much doe Zoey weigh? Sophie's neck is too small to walk w/ a collar and the harness I have is boring compared to Zoey's.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you all for your kind words. We do love our little ones to bits don't we.

Zoey is one beautiful little girl! She should have had the lead role in the Hollywood Chihuahua movie. I love that harness and need something like that for my smallest one, Sohpie. How much doe Zoey weigh? Sophie's neck is too small to walk w/ a collar and the harness I have is boring compared to Zoey's.
Thank You so much, Zoey's harness is a puppia vest harness in a small. She weighs 4lbs. I have the puppia that goes over her head but I do not like it. She wears a XS small in that one, but this fits her fine. I got a great deal on ebay. I would use a harness instead of a collar.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts