Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Oh my, she is just gorgeous! :love7: And what a beautiful Garden!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
OH MY GOD!!! We've hit the Zoey jackpot today. Not only have I been pestering you to see her pics but I've been dying to see your garden. Is that the camera you got before vacation? Those pics are magnificent. So clear. She is just an angel straight from heaven. I wish I could sit on my porch and see your garden!!! Thanks Kay. We were all dying for a Zoey fix.:coolwink:

·
Registered
379 Posts
She is the most beautiful chi I have ever seen!!!! If you don't mind me asking do you use anything to prevent tear stains? I have seen only a few white dogs of all breeds with absolutely no tear stains!! Again just beautiful!!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Wow, I feel like I'm looking at a calendar! Those pics are sooooooooo beautiful! The garden, Zoey, everything! I love the last one with the mountains in the background. Pure Heaven! Thanks so much for posting those. If you want.... you could post MORE. :) LOL!

Brodysmom

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all so much. There are so many beautiful chis on here. I love them all. I have 9 gardens and I plan on taking photos of the rose garden tomorrow (giving the lillies one more day to bloom) and I will take photos of the dahlia garden (with 200) when more get blooming. I am finally gotting used to my new camera. As for tear stains, I don't use anything. Just feed a good 6* food (Orijen) and now the NV raw organic chicken medallion at night and I will use a wet washcloth to wash her face if needed. She does get a bath and all her bedding washed on Fridays.

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Oh wow more Zoey pix! Wow she is such a white beauty!! I just the adore the last picture, the backround is stunning and Zoey is just beautiful!! Thanks KAY!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts