Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Oh Colleen13, I thought you were 13 years old!! Your in college? Goodness, I must have missed that somewhere! I even thought to myself, "Could my kids be on a message board somewhere??" I even thought that you spoke quite well for a 13 year old!!! Too funny! :lol: By the way, I have been giving my puppy Nutro Max too and she loves it and her coat just shines and shines!! I am just using what the people were giving her. I have to tell you I was a little suprised at what they were giving her and their vet told them to give this, I give her 2 full Tablespoons of "Wellness" in the morning, this is a canned all natural food, you can only get it at the vet (at least that is what the lady told me) then I put a small handful of the Nutro Max in her bowl which she just nibbles at through the day and then in the evening around 5-ish I give her another 2 tablespoons of the canned "Wellness" and then I take her food away till the next morning. Don't mean to sound gross, but she has nice doo doo and it is easy to pick up is she makes a mistake in the house!! I think the canned Wellness helps her fill up in the morning, (even though I give her the small amount). I guess after awhile I will just stop the canned stuff and see how she does.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts