Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All over my office chair which is made out of leather....she was in my lap and Ziva on the desk, I had to go to the bathroom so I put her in the chair, then Ziva jumped off the desk and ran downstairs (to use a potty pad even though there are some upstairs) so I had to go retrieve Ziva, come back and Rob tells me my chair is probably wet....she's been holding it all night, I put her on the potty pad several times and she just sat there....she's lucky that she is on increased steroids right now...the little stink...all over a blanket that was my Grandmothers that I just got back that I wasn't going to wash until needed as it still smelled like my grandma's (she died in March)(have only been using for a week or so)....GRRRRR!!!!!!

On a good note...she is eating extremely well....steroids do wonders for your appetite!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
ZOEY! You better stop it ;) Your momma can't help but love you but you are being a little trouble maker ;)

Eeep, not as emotionally significant as a blanket of Grandmas, but when I picked Oakley up Saturday she peed ALL OVER me, my car seat, and the brand new martha stewart bed I'd got.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL, it's a good thing they are so cute & 'drugged' up lol. Some days she makes me really want to rip my hair out, but she makes up for it in cuteness & crazy Zoey kisses (she goes nuts licking my face etc).

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
LOL, it's a good thing they are so cute & 'drugged' up lol. Some days she makes me really want to rip my hair out, but she makes up for it in cuteness & crazy Zoey kisses (she goes nuts licking my face etc).
No kidding. She was stress-panting like crazy but I figured it was just cuz she was "letting it all out", she doesn't like strange places/people. What she was REALLY trying to tell me is "MOMMA I GOTTA PEEEEEE!"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts