Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last weekend was a busy one for us! Sunday we went to Canine Classic, a dog fair that benefits a nearby animal shelter. (Woofstock is next Sunday. =D) We took Mia Zofia for the first time, and she had a blast. She and Tequila my powderpuff got treats from so many people.

Miles has settled in perfectly as if he'd been here forever. He is quite the ladies' man; almost needs a little pimp hat with a feather for this pic! :D

Handsome little fellow!

And lastly, a couple of sweet Eden. She is doing so well and has already begun jumping up on couches WITHOUT bumping into them first. It's been about 2 weeks that she's been here, and she's getting more and more familiar as each day goes by. She has "her" throne that is right in the corner of our couches. Thanks to Karen's generous gift of wax melts; and a few various essential oils, we have the basic "landmarks" in the house marked with each scent. She also has begun interacting more with the other dogs. They are starting to catch on that she can't respond to most of their body language signals; and she is now even curling up in beds with them. I have one pic of her with 2 others but it's on my roommates camera. :foxes15: I will add it soon though! Meanwhile here's the little angel. She's so pure of heart, we can't help but love her. <3

Thank you for looking. =)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Your pictures are always heartwarming and sweet. I'm so happy for you Kat,
you seem to be doing well in your new home, your pups sound happy too.
I wish you all happiness and love, stay healthy and united! Big hugs! :)

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Eden is teaching you all so many different things, just think of all the things your learning to help future dogs when you start to foster again.
LOL I can so see Miles with a pimp hat on too.
Looks like the other two had a blast at the dog fair.

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
Lovely to hear how well Eden is settling in, especially that she is integrating into the pack so easily. I wonder if she will bond with one dog in particular, sometimes dogs will designate themselves carers for a special friend with disabilities. My uncle had a spaniel who went blind in her old age. His other dog, a young rescued Staffordshire Bull Terrier would take care of her on walks by actually leaning against her shoulder to guide her. It was very sweet.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I heard about the Woofstock event at the pet store the other day, is that the one in Rockford I believe? I was actually looking into going to that myself!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts