Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my teeny tiny Zoey showing off her Puppia harness that is still a little too small for her at 6 months hehe. Since she couldn't fit into it before, we never made her wear it, and now she is just miserable, so she looks like a little tortured soul in her photos.. you know Chihuahuas.. they can be so overdramatic. ;D

·
Registered
290 Posts
aw. so cute. our guhner just got a puppia and it is a little big but we couldnt get his fat head in the other size lol.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
awwww so cute!!! Mia still wears her XS puppia- I was convinced she was going to grow out of it since it was only a little big at 3 months...but at almost 9 months it still fits :p
Zoey is so adorable- I love her markings! And I love the black and white pics!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
She is adoll!

·
Registered
615 Posts
Awww the pics are soooo cute - she doesn't look too unhappy to be in her harness! Love the black and white pics! Gorgeous.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Zoey is adorable in her Puppia harness. She is a gorgeous chi.

·
Banned
705 Posts
She looks so sweet in her Puppia! I have Puppias for my girls and I must say I think I prefer the jacket ones, that don't have to fit over their "big" heads. They don't often have the jacket ones in the cutest styles though. Fran:)

Just noticed that Tiani has a "jacket" one on in my siggy. I sewed some white lace on it and its sooo cute now. Pebbles wears it now, as she's not so keen on having the other one pulled over her head.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts