Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just called "again " to check on Zoey. It's 330 here, they didn't start on her until after 130. She is out of surgery but not awake yet. They are going to get a Ultrasound guided urine on her before they wake her up. They told me I could call back at 430 so I know nothing yet. Urghhh

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want to Thank everyone for their prayers, kind words and support, it really means alot......

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just got off the phone with the vet, Zoey is awake up and walking and wanting to come home so DH is on his way to get her. She did really well. They were unable to get a urine because her bladder was so small and the wall was so thick (don't know why that is, some sort of irration). The anatomy looked all normal. No shunt was noted and gallbladder looked good so they are not going to put her on a prescription diet at this point. The tooth was actually her lateral incisor and it came out real well, she has stitches that will dislove on their own. I am so glad she pulled through this I was really worried. Can't wait to see my baby.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That sounds like the best possible news! I'm so glad! Yay. What a relief!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Thank you Lord for answered prayer.. Kay, I can't begin to tell you how very happy I am for Zoey and for you.. Blessings, Deb

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you all soooo much. Zoey is home and I am trying to
Keep her calm. She was really thirsty. She had blood all over
Her face and around her eyes, poor thing. I tried to clean it as
Much as I could for now but don't want to push on her face to
Much. I am so glad to have her home. I was so worried about
her. They sure can make us worry can't they.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
how is sweety doing? So glad she pulled through. Did they sent her home bloody?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts