Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know know how to do this thru You Tube so I just did it thru Photobucket. We didn't get to finish the movie as Zoey was going crazy....

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I would have been rolling on the floor laughing!! She's so cute!

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
That is adorable!!

Louie just cocked his head at the tv and pricked his ears up boring old fart! lol

I think the first film was definatly better. But the chi pups were adorable!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
LOL! That was hilarious! Zoey is so funny. :) I watched it too, but Pip and Roo didn't have much of a reaction. I would catch them watching the screen sometimes, and they would look back at me sometimes as if to say, what are they on about? but that was about it. lol.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you guys, it was pretty funny but I was holding my Ipone so I couldn't roll LOL We still have not been able to finish watching it yet. I also like Pitbulls and Paroles but don't get to watch it much because she just goes crazy whenever there are dogs on TV. Who says dogs can't see TV.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Watching her have so much fun watching other dogs on TV really makes me think she would love a friend to play with. But we are so content with just her....I have really benn thinking about adding another just for her though.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Thats hilarious! Bless her heart she was just trying to communicate with the characters :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts