This is weally good mom!

Look mom, I'm eating my liver!

This is nice & chewy!

Yummy, Yummy!

This is my favorite meal mom!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Wow Heather! I'm impressed! They look like they are really enjoying it! I tried pinky mice for Brody but he would have no part in it and neither would the kitties. Yours are so good to try new foods!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Look mom, I'm actually using my feet to eat! (she NEVER uses her feet no matter what)

It's not a toy!

This is a nice treat mom

I'm not eyeing Ziva's lunch mom, I'm just standing here honest!
(Zoey finished long before Ziva discoverd it wasn't just a toy, so she 'hovered' while Ziva ate)

Maybe if I give you puppy dog eyes, you'll give me another mousie!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow Heather! I'm impressed! They look like they are really enjoying it! I tried pinky mice for Brody but he would have no part in it and neither would the kitties. Yours are so good to try new foods!
I am still in shock actually. I figured Ziva might give it a go, but Zoey I figured wouldn't like the fur, and figured she wouldn't have ANYTHING to do with it. She actually started eating hers long before Ziva realized it wasn't just a toy. She threw hers around and chased it, barked at it etc for about 5-10 minutes before she started eating it lmbo! I'm way psyched and going to try other 'new' things off Haretoday, soon, I can't wait!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hahaha sooo icky, the part that grosses me out really is just the tail hanging out of their mouths...but good for you!
Ha Ha I know the one picture of Zoey with the tail and the leg in her mouth kind of weirds me out.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Ha Ha I know the one picture of Zoey with the tail and the leg in her mouth kind of weirds me out.
haha, that one was my fav! :) She looks so happy with it hanging out of her mouth.
Glad that Ziva took it up as well! It looks sooo soggy in those pics before she started eating it! Lol!
I don't remember if you said, were they frozen when you gave them to them?

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha, that one was my fav! :) She looks so happy with it hanging out of her mouth.
Glad that Ziva took it up as well! It looks sooo soggy in those pics before she started eating it! Lol!
I don't remember if you said, were they frozen when you gave them to them?
I think she REALLY enjoyed it. I like that picture but it weirds me out at the same time. I'm sure with time I'll get more used to her having a foot & tail handing out of her mouth lol. I pulled them out of the freezer maybe 1 hour before feeding, and they were cold but didn't feel frozen.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts