Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, I had a yummy beef rib for breakfast

Breakfast exhausted me lol, so I took a nap, Georgie is actually in MY bed though lol

Then I hung out in my doggie cousin Emmy's crate she's a standard poodle puppy who is nutsoid....

I tried to get my Grandpa's new little dog to play with me (he adopted her yesterday) but she just wanted to pose for the camera

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Then we got home, and I had yummy chicken for dinner, then I had the zoomies, I was being very playful. I tried to get old grumpy butt (aka DeeJay) to play with me but she didn't want too

So I played with a kitty ball

Then I had a major case of the zoomies (which mommy said I haven't had for a really long time so she's pleased as punch with that

Here is a link to a video of me playing with the kitty ball:
http://thethompsonzoo.blogspot.com/2010/08/zoeys-feeling-pretty-good-right-now.html

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
You have been such a busy girl, Zoey! Hard to believe the "newbie" in the family and the kitty cat would not play with you..lol Well, that is "their" loss. You are adorable, well dressed, and I loved your zoomies!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Zoey is super cute!! So sophisticated too!
She reminds me of another petite girl we have here and I can't believe I don't remember her name!!! Her daddy is a member, her chi brother is named Ecko and her daddy dresses her in Juicy Couture clothes....someone PLEASE chime in and help me out.

Bottom line: Zoey is adorable and I can just eat her up.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
THANK YOU Terri! As soon as I saw the name I said "yes!" For some reason the only name that came to mind was Chloe :-/

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Zoey, you are a doll!! And that beef rib was as big as YOU! :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw she is so cute, I loved the video too. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts