Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My DH named her Chloe and I talked to him about changing to to something else (it sounds so much like Zoey) but he was hooked on the name so it will have to stay. Didn't want to burst his bubble. She is 11 weeks and weighs in at 14.4 oz. She is getting along with Zoey really well. I worry about Zoey as she seems to get to excited around her at times and paws at her to get her attention. She is such a good sweet little thing came pad trained or as much as she could be for 11 wks old.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Oh Kay, Chloe is stunning! :love2: You know, she has the sweetest eyes,
looks like a real good girl. Congratulations! I wish you lots of happiness together.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I worry about Zoey as she seems to get to excited around her at times and paws at her to get her attention
Don't worry, Axle was like that too when I brought home my Chloe. As long as you supervise they will be fine and if she cries a little it won't be a bad thing because it will teach Zoey to back off.

She is such a cutie pie, she looks like a real little lady in the pic with her paws crossed - adorable. All these people with gorgeous new babies makes me want a new baby too!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Congratulations on such a darling baby, Kay! That little face says it all, she is beautiful.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.