Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Zoey got a package today. Thank-you so much T! Everything is so cute and adorable and Zoey LOVES it! Everything fits her perfectly! The crocheted dress is like a perfect fit for Zoey and oh so cute! I just love it! Without further ado here are some pictures:

A beautiful pink necklace....Zoey's 1st necklace and I just love it.

I had to bribe her with treats so she wouldn't lay down/bow she thought I wanted her to do tricks lol...so here's one caught mid lick:

An adorable pink crocheted dress. Forgot to mention, this is also Zoey's first crocheted dress too!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Awwwwww how cute! She looks like a princess in her pink dress and beautiful necklace!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww so cute!! She looks adorable!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwwwww, she looks so cute in her new outfits! I'm so glad that everything fit! I love both outfits, but the sweater and necklace looks absolutely gorgeous on her!!! :) Bell of the ball!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awwwwww, she looks so cute in her new outfits! I'm so glad that everything fit! I love both outfits, but the sweater and necklace looks absolutely gorgeous on her!!! :) Bell of the ball!
Thank-you so much again! I just LOVE both the necklace & the sweater/dress...well I love it all actually! She really looks great in the necklace and the sweater....and the shirt! Thank-you! I don't think I'll ever get her out of the sweater again, she loves it!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Zoey, you look just beautiful in your dress and necklace.. the outfit just suits you perfectly..

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Thank-you so much again! I just LOVE both the necklace & the sweater/dress...well I love it all actually! She really looks great in the necklace and the sweater....and the shirt! Thank-you! I don't think I'll ever get her out of the sweater again, she loves it!
You're very welcome!!! :) I'm so happy that you like everything. I bet the sweater makes her feel nice and cozy, and the fit is like it was made just for her. :daisy: She looks incredible in both!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Pidge, I didn't make the sweater. I can't sew, or crochet a lick. :lol: I wish I could. I had it made. :) I did make the necklace, though. :D I think I was hiding when God handed out talents. :lol:

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Pidge, I didn't make the sweater. I can't sew, or crochet a lick. :lol: I wish I could. I had it made. :) I did make the necklace, though. :D I think I was hiding when God handed out talents. :lol:
T, Don't sell yourself short, the Necklace is fabulous! It's something I've always wanted to learn how to do/do but haven't ever done so. It's just beautiful, and so perfect for Zoey. I may have to bug you for more in the future ;-)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
T, Don't sell yourself short, the Necklace is fabulous! It's something I've always wanted to learn how to do/do but haven't ever done so. It's just beautiful, and so perfect for Zoey. I may have to bug you for more in the future ;-)
Thank you so much! :daisy: I enjoy making them. I bought a few for Lori's pups from a lady about this time last year, and decided when I got them I could probably make them. My only problem is that my eyes aren't what they used to be, so I have a hard time seeing those lil holes in the beads. :lol: If you decide you want some more, just let me know. :) I'd be happy to make some more for little Zoey.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts