Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
She has not been herself for 3 days. Will only eat boiled chicken and plain yogurt. Has not had a BM for 2.5 days now so I am concerned. She is not running a fever and no vomiting but I am just concerned about her. I wonder if her tummy is upset due to the moldy ZP. She is urinating OK and drank alot of water last night but not playing (which usually drives us mad). Her appt is at 330 it's 100 here now.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Poor Zoey keep us updated

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I will be waiting for an update Kay!

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Waiting on xrays I feal sick to my tummy. Maybe I should have came in sooner. They think there's been an injury of some sort as her right side is very tender

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you everybody for your well wishes.
We are home and of course Zoey is much better now. The xray showed nothing abnormal, no obstruction or no obvious injury. They don't think it was from the moldy ZP as there was no vomiting or diarrhea. I have a lambs wool rug in front of the fire place and the other night Zoey was pulling the fur out so I was worried about a possible blockage since it has been 3 days since any BM. That was fine as well but while she was having her xray she let loose and had a big one. Maybe that is why she feels better now. She could have fallen off the back of the couch as I came home one day and the blanket that is usually on the back of the couch was on the floor and there was a UPS package so she may have gotten excited from that and fell off and could be sore from that. Who knows.....I just feel better now knowing it's nothing serious. I was sent home with pain meds and I stopped at the store to get canned pumpkin and yogurt. I just want my happy go lucky playfull Zoey back again. I still think the moldy ZP may have caused a bit of a tummy upset. If only they could talk to us. She weighed 4.53 lbs before her explosin on the xray table. I had them check her eyes as well (thinking of Brody) in case there was some sort of injury causing her to not want to climb the stairs due to vision but they were fine. She was grumpy while we were there a bit embarassing. Snapped at the vet. Zoey hates to go there and she has not been the same since they tried to extract urine from her bladder. She dosen't like people the way she used to.
Thank you for all your concern and kind words. She is glad to be home and doing much better now. Just had her first dose of pain meds.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Bless her-and you!
What an ordeal. So glad to hear that things look fine and maybe now she will feel much better.
Hope you both get some rest!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Oh Kay. I am so glad she is home with you and they didn't find anything serious. What a blessing. I bet the pain meds will kick in and she will be back to herself before you know it!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
My brother did the same thing when he was a toddler went to the hospital and everything

1 - 20 of 24 Posts