Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some funny pictures of Zoey's Organ Attitude, she refused to eat it raw, seared etc, so I cooked her liver all the way through with some butter & parmasan cheese, and she inhaled it (only if I hand fed)...spoiled little Diva! My hubby told her he doesn't blame her he hates liver too and wouldn't eat it if I forced it down his throat. LMBO!

You Want me to eat that?

Nope, not gonna happen

Oooh....I'll gladly eat it cooked though

This is good stuff maynard! (She literally about took my fingers off for it after it was cooked)

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just love her! She is so cute and sweet.
Don't forget stubborn! Ha Ha! Thank-you. Zoey is my baby, definitely a 'heart' dog, she stole mine the day she was born and I saw her first pictures. At first another girl was going to take Zoey, then she changed her mind and took Zoey's sister Bella, I'm so glad I ended up with Zoey for more than one reason.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
She's such a sweet lil punkin'! She just knows what she likes, Mama! :lol: The first and second pics are hilarious. She's lookin' at that stuff like, "Pfffffffffffffffttttttttttt!" :lol:

I love liver! Chicken and Beef. Mmmmmm I'll eat it for you, Zoey. :D

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Lol s p o I l t is miss zoey!!!! She's a right little madam you sure there's not a 10 year old child in that little body

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Super cute.

Have you been reading the threads on cooked/boiled liver on the raw feeding list?? Chris O posted the nutrient differences and they were negligible. I wouldn't stress if she will only eat it cooked. ;)

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Super cute.

Have you been reading the threads on cooked/boiled liver on the raw feeding list?? Chris O posted the nutrient differences and they were negligible. I wouldn't stress if she will only eat it cooked. ;)
Yes it made me feel tons better about my picky britches. If I have to cook it so she will eat it so be it, I'd much rather have her have the vital organs any way I can get them into her. I will still offer them raw, but I will play it by ear and see how she goes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts