Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are going to call her Chloe. She is the little tan girl. She is 7 weeks and weighs 8 oz. She was suppose to be a show dog but is to small. She is coming from a very good breeder who has several champions. I feel very lucky to have found her. I think she is going to be a red.

Here she is with her brothers. She looks so tiny next to them.

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Right after dinner with full bellies.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Oh wow Kay, I had no idea you were considering an addition. She is very sweet,
such a tiny baby. Zoey and Chloe sounds fab together! :) I'm happy for you, I
hope she brings you lots of happiness and lives a very long life.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Kay she is fabulous. I am so thrilled for you and Zoey. I have to say the red's and fawns are may favorites. There is no doubt that everyone here is going to fall in love with her the moment they see her.

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
She reminds me of a baby Bambi,your all going to have so much fun with her,and your grandaughter will love her too bits.She is beautiful Kay

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
OMG Kay! She is beautiful!! Not very many new puppies turn my head, but that baby is the exception! I am SO HAPPY for you. Great name too, that's our youngest daughter's name. :)

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Congratulations Kay!! I never told you this, but I always wanted you to get another chi. Just kept it to myself though. She's adorable; can't wait to see pics of her & Zoey

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Oh, the fun they will have together-and you will have enjoying every minute!! How wonderful!

Ruby said to tell you yippee for a red girl!

p.s. I say yippee for an AKC registered baby!! She is darling!!

Congratulations to all!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
She is such a cutie pie! I love the name (obviously!), Chloe and Zoey, how cute!

She is about the same colour Axle was when I got him. His breeder called him golden tan but he looks close in colour to Karen's Ruby so I guess he's a red - maybe the're just called different names country to country.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you all for your kind words. I really haven't been looking. I met this breeder at a show a few years ago and have always been a fan of her dogs and the dads line. They are the ones I like to watch in the ring. I know she is the "runt" but she seems to be healthy. She weighed 2.8oz at birth and Zoey weighed 1.8. She is healthy so far and has been getting special attention and feedings and Nutrical twice a day. She is fiesty with her brothers. So I think she will be OK. She is in good hands.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi congrats on your new baby i love her shes a precious little chih shell bring many many years of fun to your household and her new sissy zoey good luck with your new baby

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Precious! I wish photos were scratch and sniff where I could smell the puppy breath

1 - 20 of 42 Posts