Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
tattdangel said:
I like Zola, very different.
Victoria, Nola makes me think of New Orleans...New Orleans, Louisiana ..we have NOLA.com :roll: :)
is that bad??? How far are you from New llano? My mother in law lives there. I have a friend in Baton Rogue too we were there summer of 03

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Kemo's mamma said:
tattdangel said:
I like Zola, very different.
Victoria, Nola makes me think of New Orleans...New Orleans, Louisiana ..we have NOLA.com :roll: :)
is that bad??? How far are you from New llano? My mother in law lives there. I have a friend in Baton Rogue too we were there summer of 03
When I think of the saying "NOLA" it makes me think of tattoos my husband has done, it's usually gang related :roll: or as the people who are getting them say "they wanna represent" :roll:
New llano, I have never heard of :? Baton Rouge I think we are about an hour or 2 away. I am about 20 minutes from New Orleans, that's where the tattoo shop Paul works at is located.

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Kelly - WOW gang related? geesh :shock:

New LLano is in the sticks just curious if you knew............

we were headed to New Orleans but a bad storm stopped us from going, I still have not seen it........someday!

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Kemo's mamma said:
Kelly - WOW gang related? geesh :shock:

New LLano is in the sticks just curious if you knew............

we were headed to New Orleans but a bad storm stopped us from going, I still have not seen it........someday!
I don't think you're missing much :lol: , I guess it's nice to visit once in awhile. We go walk around the RiverWalk and down to Jacks Brewery, past that there is a place w/ a lot of booths w/ people selling all kinds of stuff called the French Market..we go every few years. We've also taken the kids to the Aquarium a few times. Other than that there are too many drunks hanging around.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've not even got my baby yet. But I got one step closer today. I had to call a lady back to thought he dog was pregnant and found out she is, yyyepppeee. She has a waiting list but says I have to call her back on March 21st when they are born and she wil see what she can do :) fingers crossed

So yeah I don't actually have a baby yet but am hoping for a boy. I'd take a girl to if I got offered I'm not that fussed. So you all think Zola would be ok for a boy or girl?? I thought so

*Vix*

1 - 14 of 14 Posts