Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

Lol she is really blue it's odd I meant personality wise tho she's come out her shell!!!!!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I love them both so much but daisy is my heart dog but everyone knows that

Lotus is fuzzy like Afro fur daisy is like silk tho she's still shedding and it's doing my head in

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
They play very well together! Too cute! I bet Daisy loves having a new playmate. :)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
She has def come out of herself, i dont think she looked nervous once.

Shes lovely. Has she seen your dad again yet? x
Not since yesterday I think his floating head scared her she growled at my gran too but silly woman went with her good arm for a cuddle!! She's een fine at the school gonna look for oap's to introduce her too. She's fine with dad here just not at his I'd be scared of a floating head lol

She hid at traceys today but jasper was trying to mount her but after I told him off she was fine
Ahhhhh what fun in your house!
Has hubby come round yet??

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They play very well together! Too cute! I bet Daisy loves having a new playmate. :)
They love each other ear and eye cleaning snuggling everything!! I think once lazy batfink isn't so lazy it'll just get funner

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
They love each other ear and eye cleaning snuggling everything!! I think once lazy batfink isn't so lazy it'll just get funner
LMAO!!! Bat Fink is such a cute and funny nickname. :lol:

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Not yet,but have to work on it for a long time,SLOWLY may get daughter involved soon and then we can gang up on him,keep showing him your vids and he says aren't they sweet.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LMAO!!! Bat Fink is such a cute and funny nickname. :lol:
Explains why she isn't sure of her name as I call her lotus, lottie, lazy, bat fink and My dad calls her ducky hahaha her ears are hugeeee!!!

Not yet,but have to work on it for a long time,SLOWLY may get daughter involved soon and then we can gang up on him,keep showing him your vids and he says aren't they sweet.
There are ways around husbands

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
I will get there ,but i know i have to do it in bursts ,then rest then start again,always works.Watch this space after xmas

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
They are so cute together. I really want another Chi so badly, I miss Sebastian a lot, Zoey loves to run around with the smaller dogs, Georgie is more than 3x her size. She does play with the cats, but 2 chis are so much fun....working on my hubby but he's a tough sell, there is a way adorable black/white long coat on a local classifieds that I would love to have, she's so stinkin cute!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts