Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, we took little Lissy out for a short walk this afternoon.
She is recovering from the spay very nicely. She has eaten, had water, produced... and now, she is back to sleeping.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
glad she is doing well, tulula just wanted to run round after her spay, infact she did chase the cat round the garden, she had given hubby the slip lol

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
I'm so glad she is doing well! I like her little tee! :)

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm so glad she is doing well! I like her little tee! :)
Thank you! I decided I preferred her wearing the T to wearing the awful E Collar!!

glad she is doing well, tulula just wanted to run round after her spay, infact she did chase the cat round the garden, she had given hubby the slip lol
LOL! We keep having to tell her to slow down!! She is pretty much back to her normal bouncy self, now we just have to keep her quiet for a few days!!

Glad she is doing so well after her surgery! Good she is sleeping-she needs her rest!
I sure wish she would sleep a bit more... lol! She had a very short walk and looked totally disgusted when we turned the corner to come back home... like... 'Seriousy?? that's it???'

·
Registered
149 Posts
Haha! So cute. We opted for a shirt for Ein too rather than a collar. She slept nicely for a few days then started racing around like a mad fool again! She gets to go on walks again starting tomorrow and she will be THRILLED. Calista looks so adorable draped over her bed like that :) They think the strangest positions are comfy!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts